- Download and unzip the TastyIgniter package, if you haven’t already.
- Create a MySQL database for TastyIgniter on your web server, as well as a MySQL user who has all access and modify privileges.
- (Optional) Open the
system/tastyigniter/config, then edit the file and add your database information.
- Upload the TastyIgniter folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- Run the TastyIgniter installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the TasyIgniter files. Example, http://example.com/ or http://example.com/folder
- Follow all onscreen informations and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
- That’s it! TastyIgniter should now be installed.
A 404 error page is displayed: This could be a result of the mod_rewrite module not being activated/installed or configured properly. Activate mod_rewrite for the Apache web-server.
If its already activated, check the htaccess file in
setup\.htaccessto make sure the
RewriteBasevalue is configured poroperly.
- A blank screen is displayed when opening the application: Check the permissions are set correctly on the files and folders.
Setup successful but storefront links are not working: Check the
main\.htaccessfile to make sure
RewriteBasevalue is properly configured. If your installation resides in a sub-folder, set the value accordingly.
See a mistake? Edit this page