This month we are more than excited to be announcing a major milestone. It’s TastyIgniter’s first year anniversary in business. We want to say a huge ‘thank you’ to all of our wonderful clients, partners, friends and families.
It’s been a lot of hard work. It’s also been a lot of building of great relationships that we’re looking forward to making even stronger this year. Overall we just want to say ‘thanks’ to everybody who has contributed in making TastyIgniter the success that it is.
Our history has been our making
Although the TastyIgniter story started way back in 2013, the first version of this powerful restaurant management software was uploaded for download in October 2015 and have been evolving since then.
Here are some stats that you’ll no doubt be as wowed by as we are:
- TastyIgniter is now in use in more than 100 countries
- The arrival of version 2.0 has meant a ginormous 80% increase in downloads
- Our open source community is growing with new members every single day of the week 24/7
What can you expect next?
As for what’s next, well there are some very exciting new projects in our pipeline, including:
- Our partnership program will be expanding. Please watch out for information being released on this.
- We will soon be introducing a new marketplace for developers.
- There’s also a complete website redesign on the cards. You’ll be able to spin up a new TastyIgniter instance on our cloud platform. You’ll also be able to find all the best stuff easier than before.
So there you have it. Exciting times ahead peppered with a lot of growth, expansion and good old fashioned flourishing. It’s been a year of ups and downs, as with any new business but we’ve got a grip on our market because we have put the work and thought into an industry product that offers outstanding value and restaurant business advantage.
Join Fellow Restaurateurs
Be a part of the TastyIgniter blog section and get help for improving marketing, sales and management as well as for staying updated with the latest developments in the food industry.