Have you ever had the dreaded experience of double booking a table? Do you sometimes feel like it’s difficult to keep on top of managing your menu and other parts of your restaurant?
Nowadays, restaurant management software is a must to keep on top of the running of your business. It will give you the platform to boost your service and your profit levels too. But, with so many options to choose from, narrowing down your search can be difficult.
Don’t worry though - we are here to give you a helping hand!
Seven best features to look out for in a restaurant management system
- Open source – It’s a good idea to look for open source software. The main benefit of open source is that it is FREE of charge. Another great advantage is the community of dedicated users, whose sole responsibility is to drive the platform forward. This is invaluable, as you know the software will continue to develop and provide maximum value to your business.
- No technical skills needed – The last thing you want to do is invest in complex software that is going to take months to implement. Do you really have the time to waste? Perhaps, you don’t want to spend a considerable amount of money on software training either. Luckily, TastyIgniter is incredibly easy to use, and has been developed by those who know the restaurant trade, making the interface easy to get to grips with.
- Online booking – This is a must to cater to customer demand while also ensuring you never over-book.
- Numerous payment types accepted – Customers crave convenience nowadays. You need to give it to them. This is why you need a platform that accepts various forms of payments. TastyIgniter allows you to accept the payment platform your clients want to use, making your restaurant an easy choice for them to make.
- Customisation options – No two restaurants are the same, and this is why you need restaurant management software that is completely adaptable to your business. Whether you run a chain or a pop up, you’ll find TastyIgniter is scalable to your size of business.
- SEO friendly – Search engine optimisation is pivotal in the current digital age. If you are not visible on Google and other search engines, you are going to struggle to make an impact. Therefore, you need a platform that is SEO friendly, and TastyIgniter delivers here too – ensuring potential customers know you’re in their area.
- Report creation – How are you ever going to discover how your business is performing if you can’t have true visibility of what you are doing at present? TastyIgniter gives you the ability to create anything from booking reports to daily schedules, allowing you to track trends and consistently improve your business.
If you take all of the points that have been mentioned into consideration, you can be confident that you have found the free restaurant management software that is going to take your business to the next level. Why not get started with TastyIgniter today to make doing business a whole lot easier.
Join Fellow Restaurateurs
Be a part of the TastyIgniter blog section and get help for improving marketing, sales and management as well as for staying updated with the latest developments in the food industry.