Sell your work while doing what you love

Cook up something of your own and join the TastyIgniter Marketplace. Like with any great dish, it’s the right ingredients that makes it all come together, the TastyIgniter marketplace is just that.

Become a TastyIgniter Author

Getting started

Build and sell your Extensions and add your flavour to our growing marketplace.
Whether it’s something you would like to share for free or for a fee, start building your extension today and be part of shaping the TastyIgniter revolution.

  1. 1
    Build your extension and add it to your Github or Bitbucket repository.
  2. 2
    Connect to your Repository and Stripe (optional) accounts
  3. 3
    Submit your TastyIgniter extension for review.
  4. 4
    Congratulations! Your extension is now live on the marketplace, just watch and earn!

How it works

Updating your extension couldn't be easier, simply tag a new release and push to your repository. No need to worry, the marketplace platform handles everything licensing and validation related.

Set your own prices, release new updates whenever you want, track stats in your dashboard, and publish public/private extensions and themes.

Stripe Connect handles all payouts including everything tax related. Stripe is currently available in 39 countries, but if yours isn't one of them, you can sign up to be notified when it is.

Every time your item is sold you will earn 70% paid out to you weekly via your connected Stripe account. The other 30% commission simply covers transaction fees, taxes and helps support TastyIgniter and the Marketplace.

Ready? Click hear to view our extensions guide.