Enables you track to your visitors, browsers, operating systems, page views & visits on your TastyIgniter website.
- 2 days ago
- 2 weeks ago
- Igniter Labs
Enables you to track your visitors, browsers, operating systems, page views & visits on your TastyIgniter website. See how many users are online on your TastyIgniter website with detailed statistics.
After extension installation, enable GeoIP by clicking the 'Update GeoIP Database' button on the Page Visits page.
Tracker gathers a lot of information from your requests to identify and store:
- Page Views (hits on routes)
- Users (logged users)
- Devices (computer, smartphone, tablet...)
- Browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer...)
- Operating Systems (iOS, Mac OS, Linux, Windows...)
- Geo-Location Data (Latitude, Longitude, Country and City)
- Routes and all its parameters
- Referers (URL)
In the admin user interface you can exclude page, routes from being tracked and set how long to keep logs.
- Go to System > Settings > Visitor Tracker Settings to configure the extension settings