Interested in Becoming a TastyIgniter Guest Blogger?
Hello there! We appreciate your desire to blog as a guest for TastyIgniter. We appreciate your visit.
Please spend some time reading through this entire page as it should address any questions you may have regarding the type of content we are seeking and the submission procedure.
Additionally, we appreciate your idea, but we are unable to respond to every submission owing to the volume of requests we receive.
- Marketing Strategies for Restaurant Business.
- Marketing tips, guides, how toâs, and advice for Restaurant Business Owners.
- Restaurant Business Market Trends.
- Problems Associated with Restaurant Business and Solutions.
- Strategies for Attracting and Retaining Customers.
- Restaurant Branding Strategies.
- Business Growth Strategies for Restaurant Business.
- Restaurant Business Management Operations and Process Optimization.
- Human Resource Strategies for Restaurant Businesses.
- Cost Saving Strategies for Restaurant Businesses.
- Post Length: The length of the post should be between 1000 to 1500 words. Any post that is longer than this should incorporate a table of content at the top.
- Content Structure: Break up your blog post, so itâs easy to read. Add headings, subheadings, bullets, and other visual elements to increase the readability of the content.
- Originality: All guest posts must be ORIGINAL. We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If you've shared the post somewhere else on the web, we can't publish it on our blog.
- Name your sources: Please name the sources of any facts or statistics mentioned in the blog and add a link to the source. This gives our audience confidence in the content.
- Writing Style: Descriptive and Expository**.** Write in a natural, and conversational tone. Add a sense of humor where possible, and ensure that the content is appropriate for 13 yo readers.
- Take a position: If you disagree with a widely accepted view on a topic, discuss why the mainstream viewpoint is wrong or misleading, and back up your perspective with facts. Add pictures, diagrams, data sources, and external references to support your position.
Other Necessary Things to Add.
- Pictures: All guest post must have at least one picture. Please include the source of the picture (if required), an alt text and a caption. Add diagrams, Infographics and charts where necessary.
- Statistics: Add statistical data where necessary.
- Outbound Links: Please add outbound link when necessary. The DA to the domain should be be at least 50. Outbound links to âspamâ website are not allowed. Please, do away with any black hat trick. ð.
- Lists and Bullets: Blog readers like lists and bullets, Please add them where possible. Most readers skim articles until they find the value. Bullet points make this easy.
- Actionable Takeaways: Please recap your article's takeaways as bullet points at the end of your post.
TastyIgniter reserves complete editorial control and may edit or tweak submissions as we see fit. These tweaks include removing too much self-promotion, optimizing for SEO, fact-checking, grammatical corrections, and more.