TastyIgniter allows you to give your customers the option to schedule orders a few days or hours ahead of the usual delivery time. You can determine how far in advance your guests can place future orders by setting limits for your restaurant's order.
For example, if a customer needs a menu item for an event, your restaurant needs a few days of notice to prepare and deliver. You can set a minimum time in advance (e.g. three days) that customers need to book to get their order delivered when they want it.
To set Future Ordering for your restaurant on TastyIgniter, go to Restaurant > Location, select the restaurant you want to enable Future Ordering and click on Settings. Make changes to the following section and Save.
Accepting Delivery Orders
- Allow Pre-order for Delivery: Disable or Enable to determine if customers can pre-order menu items for delivery.
- Delivery Pre-order Days In Advance: Set the number of days a customer can order for delivery in advance.
- Delivery Time Restriction: Set a restriction to determine whether your customers can only place ASAP delivery orders, schedule delivery orders for later or both.
Note: Restrictions do not apply when pre-ordering is enabled.
Accepting Pick-up Orders
- Allow Pre-order for Pick-up: Disable or Enable to allow customers to pre-order menu items for pick-up.
- Pick-up Pre-order Days In Advance: Set the number of days a customer can order for pick-up in advance.