You can add images to your menu item on your TastyIgniter website to whet your customer's appetite. Doing this can be achieved by either adding an image when creating a new menu item or editing an existing menu item.
To add an image to a new menu item, go to Restaurant > Menu Items > click on Image > select a file to update the menu image from your Media Manager > Save.
For an existing menu item, you can add or change the image. Go to Restaurant > Menu Items > select the menu item > click on the Pen Icon > Image > Select a file to update the menu image from your Media Manager > Save.
Your menu item image is saved automatically and made visible to customers on your website once you click on Save.
- Use high-resolution images (We recommend a minimum image resolution of 2,048 x 1,536).
- Aim for a clear, crisp photo. If it’s blurry or grainy, try again.
- Ensure your photos are well-lit and avoid extreme filters.
- Do not include any third-party trademarks or copyrighted material, such as packaging, labels, names, or logos. Use your restaurant name, logo, and similar materials instead.
- Avoid text or watermarks overlaid on images.
- Stick to one photo per menu item, not collages.
- Each photo should have a single item in its entirety.
- Give your item plenty of space around the borders for more cropping options in layout.
- Your images can be in PNG or JPG format.
- Pay attention to position and perspective in each photo.
You can manage your images from Media Manager. From your Admin page, go to Settings > Media. There, you can set the maximum size (in kilobytes) limit for a file when uploading, enable or disable file uploads, folder creation, file/folder copy, moving file/folder, renaming file/folder and deleting file/folder.
Saved settings will apply to all images added on your TastyIgnter website.