To ensure the success of your restaurant, here are a few menu item recommendations that you can implement on TastyIgniter.
Be Clear With Menu Item Names and Descriptions
- Make sure that your menu item descriptions are short and straight to the point.
- Use descriptive adjectives to help your guests imagine the texture, appearance, and taste of each meal.
- Explore creative menu item names but keep it simple to enable your customers to remember them.
Include High-Quality Menu Item Photos
- Use high-resolution images (We recommend a minimum image resolution of 2,048 x 1,536).
- Ensure your photos are well-lit and avoid extreme filters.
- Aim for a clear, crisp image. If it’s blurry or grainy, try again.
- Hire a professional photographer to take stunning photos to avoid poorly cropped and badly lit menu items.
Make it Simple for Guests to Customize
- Make customization simple for your guests and your kitchen staff by including all possible menu options, specials, and allergy restrictions in each menu item.
Keep Your Menu Items Up To Date**
- Update changes such as menu item specials, options, allergies, delivery and cost of menu items.
- Remove discontinued menu items online menu.
- Update your menu according to customers feedback.